VOICE OPTIONS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS.
VOICE OPTIONS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Every call is a new opportunity and with Voice Starter you will never miss another one.
- Call Forwarding
- Automated assistance for your customers
Give your business the edge. With Voice Mobility, your employees and customers will always be connected.
- Voicemail, flexible call forwarding and more
- Automated interactive call answering and assistance for your customers
- Mobile app connected to your business line means you don't miss a call—even when you're away from your desk
Ideal for businesses with multiple teams that need to stay connected to each other, and their customers.
- Host and manage conference calls to easily communicate with your team and customers
- Give each of your employees a dedicated, personal conference line
- Plus all the features of Voice Mobility
WITH US, YOU ALWAYS GET MORE.
MORE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
With Flow Business, your money goes further. Get everything you need to grow while staying on budget.
FAST AND RELIABLE BROADBAND
Our network brings your business the same speed and reliability you get on your mobile. Rest assured you’ll always be connected.
UNLIMITED LANDLINE‑TO‑LANDLINE CALLS
Unlimited landline-to-landline means your business will always be connected. Keep growing with Flow Business voice services.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I make it easier to collaborate?
Simplify communication within your business and immediately improve the way you respond to customers.
- How can I manage my phone bill?
Our new plans provide greater value with more features at lower prices!
- Which voice product is right for my business?
It depends on your specific business needs. Get in touch with us so we can provide the best options to support you and your business.
- What is difference between Voice Mobility and Voice Collaboration?
Voice Mobility provides advanced voice features plus a mobile app that allows you to take calls away from your desk phone, like on your mobile phone or computer.
Voice Collaboration has all the features of Voice Mobility and provides a conference bridge where you can invite callers to join a conference call, with the option to give each of your employees a dedicated conferencing line.
- How many Voice lines can I purchase?
You may purchase a maximum of 16 business voice lines with our Voice Mobility or Voice Collaboration products. If you require more than 16 voice lines to meet the needs of your business, one of our sales representatives can work with you to design a solution that works for you.
- What call forwarding features are available with my Voice service?
- Call Forwarding Unconditional – this allows you to forward all calls to a new number.
- Call Forwarding Busy – this allows you to set a rule to forward calls to a new number when you are already on a call.
- Call Forwarding No Answer – this allows you to set a rule to forward calls to a new number if you do not answer the call within a pre-set number of rings.
- Call Forwarding Selective – this allows you to set a rule to forward calls to a new number depending on the incoming caller ID, so that only specific numbers are forwarded.
- Click here "MyuC Short Codes" to discover the list of short codes to activity your call forwarding features.
- How do I set up my mobile app (CWB Communicator)?
Check out the Business Voice CWB Communicator Mobile App User Guide, which includes simple instructions to help you set up the CWB Communicator App and gives you an overview of all the amazing functionality included with CWB Communicator.
- What is the CommPortal and how do I use it?
CommPortal is the web portal used to configure the features on your Voice Mobility or Voice Collaboration product – it is like your “mission control” or dashboard for the majority of your phone features. With CommPortal, you can:
- View missed calls
- Listen to voicemail messages
- Manage your contacts
- Set-up rules to route your calls
- And much more.
Check out the Business Voice CommPortal User Guide to learn all about the functionality included with this feature included in your Voice Mobility or Voice Collaboration product.
- What is the CWB Communicator?
CWB Communicator for mobile is like having your desk phone on your mobile and so much more. You can make and receive calls, hold calls, transfer calls and make three-way calls. You can even push or pull calls over to your phone from other capable devices. Check out the Business Voice CWB Communicator Mobile App User Guide to learn all about the functionality included with this feature included in your Voice Mobility or Voice Collaboration product.
- How do I set up my Easy IVR?
Watch our simple video that provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up your Easy IVR – one of the features that comes with your Voice Mobility or Voice Collaboration products.