It’s a secure way of keeping your business connected.
- With Business WiFi, you and your employees access a private WiFi network which is protected with a password.
- Your customers and visitors access the network separately, via a login method of your choice.
- This way, your data and systems are better protected.
You’re in control over WiFi usage
- You can monitor the usage of your WiFi network – both by you and your employees, but also by your customers and visitors.
- You can use this insight to determine how much bandwidth you allocate to your own private network, and how much bandwidth you provide for your visitors.
- With Business WiFi, you can also check which devices are connected to your network at all times, and access if needed. This gives you more control