At Flow Business, we know that we are in uncertain times and as a client, you have many questions about COVID-19 and how is affecting the way we work, live and share with others.
As your business partner, we are here to deliver on our promise and keep you connected, as we understand the importance of working remotely during these trying times. For this reason, we have prepared our teams to continue offering you the best service and connection.
These are some of the measures we’ll be working on.
- Our business specialists are here by your side. Get in touch with your account manager if you have any queries about your service while you work from home during these trying times.
- We advise against visiting our store locations or corporate offices for the time being.
- We continue to monitor our network performance to ensure you have the reliable service your business needs while you work remotely.
- We’re improving our portfolio of services to give you the flexibility to build a tailor-made package of solutions based on your needs during this time, including:
- high-speed connectivity
- unified communications and collaboration tools
- and cloud IT solutions.
- All this, so that you continue to connect and protect your business, collaborate with your team, and stay connected with your clients, wherever you are.
- We have increased our store and office cleaning to 3x times a day.
- We are frequently cleaning doors, counters and other high frequency touch areas.
- We have added cleaning sheets and sanitizers stations in the stores and our offices.
- We have given training and tools to our employees and external teams to keep them and you safe, in case they need to install equipment or do service checks inside your home.
- We have stopped all international traveling.
- And we are following all local and World Health Organization guidelines as they evolve.